Friday, July 19, 2013

0 today smelt, pretty.










Colten and I recently took a trip back to good ol Utah. We had a break from school, and my brother was getting married so we decided we needed to book a trip home. Can I just say how good it felt to be home?! Oh, it felt oh so good to be back in the Utah bubble with both our families. Endless supply of food, movies in bed, car to drive wherever I want! (...just to name a few) The joys you miss when you don't have them, right? 

We had such a good time, we decided to extend our little vacation two more weeks so we could welcome our little nephew into this world. And boy, he was precious!! Well worth the extension. In fact, being with all my nephews and niece made it worth it. Minus the craziness that came with them that Colten and I are soooo not ready for. Birth control anyone? Although, they do say it's different when they are you're own children right? Okay, never mind the birth control comment. 

Mama, Veronica, and I decided one day to go for a drive to a little place in Mona. Young Living Farms is beautiful and I love their essential oils. Covered with lavender fields and beauty, the moment you get out of the car you instantly feel a peace. (which may be from the calming scent of lavender)  You jump right into country town, with the tractors around and the gorgeous view for miles. I got so giddy to pull out my camera and start shooting away! Oh, and you can bet your bottom dollar that I made a bouquet of lavender and took it home! Go check it out while they're still beautiful.

Utah was once again good to us. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment