Thursday, August 15, 2013








our life as students.....

yep. coco has been studying a lot lately. eats his cereal looking at his papers and computer. college is coming to an end in two weeks! I've been so busy selling our whole house. It's kind of exciting for me to sell everything, and then start all over. We have no idea where we will be in the next few months, but I'm so excited to see where we end up. 

I had a huge "junk" free for all yesterday. A couple of my girlfriends decided they wanted to get rid of some clothes, can food, junk, etc. and we came up with doing a swap. So we all got together and we swapped out whatever we wanted to each other. As badly as I wanted to swap out things, I had to not look and just give my stuff away. I have no room in my suitcase. 

It turned out to be this HUGE hit and everyone started coming from our whole apartment complex. My stuff was just going like crazy. I mean, come on, who doesn't want something for FREE? I needed to get rid of stuff, and people here need stuff. win-win.

It was really fun. Before I gave my ukulele away, I had a little jam sesh in my bedroom. My ukulele ended up going to this cute mongolian boy. He is the cutest little man ever. He always stops by our window and starts these little conversations with Colten. 

boy: "hi."
coco: "hello."
boy: "what doing?"
coco: "nothing, what are you doing?"
boy: "you drink that?"
(points at colten's protein shake)
coco: "yeah I do!"
boy: "my dad drink too. he has BIG muscles!"
coco: "he does?!"
boy: "yeah, makes you muscles big ya?"
coco: "yeah it does!"
boy: "k byyeeee!!"
(boy takes off on his little razor scooter shouting at his friends to wait up for him)

He's been our friend on the daily ever since. So you bet he was right outside my door when I started taking things out on my lawn for our little free for all. 

boy: "Auntie, why are you taking your house outside?"
me: "I'm getting rid of it all."
boy:"why auntie?"
me:" i'm moving soon!"
boy:"when you moving?"
me:"two weeks."
boy:"are you having a garage sale? are you selling all this?"
me:"yes, i'm giving it away."
boy:"it's for free?"
me:"yes, it's all for free!"
boy:"can I have this?!"
(picks up uke)
me: "yes, you can have it!"
boy: "for free?!"
me: "yes, take it."
boy."THANKS AUNTIE!!"

cutest. little. boy. ever. junk free for all: success! 


No comments:

Post a Comment