Saturday, August 10, 2013

1 lazy and loving it.





Since we have been back to the island I haven't been able to find a job. I mean, who wants to hire someone for six weeks? So, I just decided to quit looking and just enjoy our last few weeks on the island. I am one of those people that can easily entertain myself. My mom always told me that I would go into my room and play FOR HOURS by myself. I never get bored. 

I've been riding my bike a lot, watching endless hours of tv shows with Colten, and working out. I'm taking full advantage of this precious time. I've realized that this is probably going to be the only time in my life that I will be able to do this. 

Just the two of us, in our tiny apartment, on a tiny island, with only each other. We have no bills, no debt that needs to be paid off, and nothing to worry about but how to get money for our next meal. Some people think that I'm just lazy, (or crazy) but I'm tired of stressing over things I can't control. I figure, mind as well just enjoy.the.journey. 

We woke up this morning with the intent to go to Waimea Beach to have a bbq with our friends. Play in the ocean with our boards, do some rock climbing and such. But it has been raining all day and night. So we decided to just stay in bed and be lazy. I'm not going to complain and worry about things that I just can't control. 

I love mornings like these. No school, no work, rain outside our windows. (warm rain) I'm going to continue to capture these precious moments with my love. I know it's going to come to an end in a month. It's going to be time to grow up (do I have to?) get a job, get an apartment/house, etc. 

I'm excited for our next chapter, but I'm in no rush to end our last chapter here in Hawaii. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh we did that ALL the time, missing those days! Enjoy every second, because you are right, it will never be the same again!

    ReplyDelete