Wednesday, July 31, 2013

2 lets play a game.


A friend of mine did this on her blog, and I thought it would be fun. 
I always like learning more about a certain person, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

I am....a mormon, wannabe world traveler, & lover to one handsome devoted golfer.  
I want....a puppy. I'm currently obsessed with finding one for us for when we get on with our next chapter in life. Colten is such an animal advocate! and i'm not so much, so this is huge for both of us!
I have....a love for photography. I love looking through photography blogs. 
I wish....I didn't have to sell my bike. I love it so much, it's just not going to be the same getting a new one.
I hate....how vain our world is today. Why do I have to feel like a bum without makeup on? 
I fear...the day my mother passes away (hopefully FAR into in the future). I just don't know how I can handle life without her.
I search....for girlfriends that are different. That know who they are, and aren't afraid to show me. I've found that a lot of girls can be too fake. I know the difference between girls who are real with themselves and others, and those who aren't. I've had the best friendships with girls who are inspiring through their confidence. 
I wonder....why people like soda? seriously, I don't know how I missed that addiction with the people I've grown up with. I just can't drink a can of diet coke without making a funny face. 
I regret....not going to college straight from high school. I should of worked harder and got it done!
I ache....when I have to get up early. I dislike getting up before 8 a.m. I'm taking advantage of my mornings without babies for now. 
I always....but lemon in my water. always. 
I usually....always have some kind of music on. Either the mormon channel's going, or the tv is on, or pandora. I feel weird without background music in my house when I'm alone. 
I am not....patient. Colten reminds me this almost everyday. I need to learn to be patient. It helps living with a patient man. 
I am grateful....for the little things. living on an island (as a college student) makes you realize the difference in necessities and wants in life. 
I sing....with the music full blast so nobody can hear my voice. Colten say's I'm a annoying singer. The one that only knows a few words to the song, so I sing those few words super loud but mumble everything else. (one of his pet peeves hehe) he likes to tease me. 
I never....go to bed without brushing my teeth. no matter what! I've worked hard on not having a single cavity in my life. 
I love....hearing my husband laugh. like his real laugh. he has one that is kinda a laugh, but more of a chuckle. and then he has one that is loud and he throws his head back. It's the cutest thing, and only happens on rare occasions. I'm in trouble for when my future children come. I'm going to be obsessed with everything they do...like laugh. 
I like....watching movies. I'm the type of person that could watch movies all day. We always have a tv show we watch together, and when one ends, we find another. we go to movies every weekend. all our money, goes to movies. it's okay i like it.
I sometimes....will get inspired by pinterest and decide to make a good homemade meal. or some crazy dessert! i don't cook, although i have been a lot better. but it's usually the same thing for a month, and then i'll find something else and try it out for the next month, and so forth. one day i'll be good at cooking on the spot. 
I miss....utah's seasons! i love having warm weather all year round... but the holidays just aren't the same. i'm so excited to have a fall, winter, spring, and then summer!! i know i'll get sick of the cold, but for once in my life i'm excited for it. 
I cry....over everything! seriously, i don't know WHY The Lord decided to make one of my talents to be super sensitive and have this amazing talent to cry whenever someone else is crying. or cry when i cuddle a beautiful baby. i cry when i see an old man walking by himself down the street. i cry every time i leave my family. i cry too much. i'm hoping one day i will understand that it's a good thing to have?? 
I am not always....ready for the day. In fact, being out here in this humidity, you have a 98% chance you'll find me without any makeup, hair not done, and in minimal clothing. 
I admit....I'm not good at reading. I get nervous in front of people when I have to read. And I feel like I'm developing a stutter (is that possible?) I swear it came out of nowhere, and every time I stutter I just have to laugh at myself. 
I lose....my house key every day. I never lose anything but that. I've tried every way to keep it organized in one spot, but every time I have to leave the house, I have to go on a 20 min search to find it. 
I am confused....at social media these days. If you really think about it hard enough, it just doesn't make any sense on why we all do it. But it's part of our world today.
I need....a neck massage every week. I'm always pestering colten to give me one. I must sleep weird.
I should....probably not eat as much candy as I do. I'm good about not having soda, chocolate, or any pastries. but I make up for all those bad habits by consuming candy all week long. 
I hope....one day I will have a mini me. I of course would love to have a boy too! I just hope to have a baby girl that will be my best friend through life. 
I....didn't think this would be so hard! I don't know why it's hard to answer for yourself on these things. 

2 comments:

  1. Adri! I love this post!! So fun, I feel like we could be best friends. haha And I'm going to borrow this k??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah!! Can you believe we are almost done here? I still remember when we first moved in, and had picnics on our front lawn. Can we be friends in Utah or wherever you are too? I miss you! And yes... Please do this! I love these posts.

    ReplyDelete