Wednesday, September 5, 2012

0 on the go.

We are now in Hawaii again. It feel so good to be back to this beautiful island. This time around has been better for us adjusting. We know where we can get the things we need, we have a car, we have our house somewhat put together again..we are in love this this home. Traveling can be annoying at times for me. I just want to be settled in one place, and I hate wasting our money on food and gas and tickets...etc. but in the end, it's all worth it! We want to explore as many places  as we can while we are young. (and don't have to worry about our little babes yet)

We flew into the seattle airport for a layover. I loved that airport. We rode the shuttle into the main building and they had the cutest stores. We had a two hour layover, and it just wasn't enough time for me to pick out something I wanted. So I got a magnet. Maybe that's what I'll collect in every place I visit.

Once we landed, we were so happy. That six hour flight sure seems to get longer every time. Our friends picked us up at the airport and now live right above us, so we had help all the way to our apartment with our six heavy bags. And this time... The golf clubs made it!!! So happy about that. We've been busy making up our home again. I just got news that I have been accepted to go on campus for school this semester (yay for me) and I believe I got a job near by. Which is a huge blessing, I don't want to travel far this year. Things have been working out really smoothly.




Seattle.

on the shuttle.




Seattle airport. So cute!

{pine trees in hawaii}

it feels good to be settled again on this beautiful island.

off to the beach!






No comments:

Post a Comment