Wednesday, September 5, 2012

0 a week at home.

We drove back from New Orleans on a saturday night. I was pretty sure I wanted to leave on sunday, but then somehow colten convinced me to drive home right when he got off work on Saturday night. And then he also convinced me to drive the whole 28 hours straight. Okay, I didn't drive the whole time, Colten mostly drove, but I didn't get a wink of sleep either!  We were going to surprise our family, but then we decided that it would be too risky if they didn't know we were coming (and we didn't want our mothers yelling at us when we told them what we did without them knowing). We tried to surprise coltens family, but we ended up having some car troubles when we were 5 hours away. Who knew that  your gas vaparises your as your change altitudes driving from sea level? We sure discovered that as we were putting into a gas station (with a brand new car) not knowing what to even do. No lights were going off, we just died in the middle of no where. Luckily there was a gas station just 5 miles down the road. All we had to do was open the cap to release the pressure and we would of been good to go. Lesson learned!

Once we got home, it felt like heaven. We have missed utah so much. Nowhere beats the weather there. I love my skin when I'm in Utah, and my hair works with me so much easier there too. Colten loves golfing up at hobble creek, and I enjoy going up there to chill. It's the most peaceful place ever.

Our families are the best. We have so much love and support from both of them it's a blessing. We never go a day being bored when we are home.
Cabin trip.




On top of the mountain on the razor.



we went to a drive in near the cabin.
Fun date night.








Went to the Salt Lake temple for the first time.
It was beyond beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment