Sunday, August 4, 2013

0 life on insta.


I decided since I'm taking a break from facebook and instagram I would try to catch up on the blog.
Our life for the last couple months has been awesome! We had Coltens graduation (he had to walk in April but is done in September) My mom and Auntie came out to celebrate with us on his unofficial gradautaion. 

My cousin came right after that, and I loved every second of having girl time with her. Colten had his last golf tournament while she was here, so he was gone all week. I loved not having to sleep by myself! 

After she came, a few weeks later my little sister came out! We had so much fun with her for not just one week, but TWO weeks. I quite my job and we just played at the beach. 

Whale season here is in the winter time. Any beach you go to you'll see humpback whale in the distance either blowing some water, or jumping in the air. I would wake up and go walking with my girlfriends every morning and I had one friend that could seriously spot them the second we walked up to Laie Point. We enjoyed them while they lasted. 

I have a lot more adventures I need to catch up on, hopefully I can get around to it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment