Tuesday, September 18, 2012

0 I went on a cruise











I finally went and got myself a bike!! Not just any bike, but a beach cruiser bike! I am totally in love. I keep making Coco go on walks so I can ride my bike beside him. He thinks I'm a dork, but nobody has a bike to ride with me yet. I just want to ride it all the time. We had to drive to Honolulu to get my bike, which is at least a 4 hour trip because once you hit the city, you have to do all your errands that you can't do everyday. 

We are in the process of selling our car, so we were renting one and we had a misunderstanding with the car company and we were late. They called us like seven times thinking we were stealing the car, it was great. Coco of course started getting all flustered and wanted to get home asap, and I just didn't care and wanted to finish my errands. It wasn't my fault they messed up on the times?! We had a good laugh about it on the way home. But it wasn't funny because it limited my time in town. I'm just happy I had time to get my bike!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment