Thursday, June 7, 2012

0 Look who's turning 22


It's my 22nd birthday, and I don't really know how to feel about it. My life is going by so fast and I don't even know where the time is going. It was so much fun this year! My birthday landed of course on the day that we are traveling to Little Rock. Colten did take me out and surprised me by taking me to the local mall to get a new outfit. After we went to a little pizza parlor with our friends! Anyone who knows me knows that I am a total sucker for pizza. pepperoni pizza to be exact. I was in heaven as I scarfed down the four pieces without any hesitation! It's my birthday right? I shouldn't have to worry about carbs. We had to keep our tradition alive and go get a frozen yogurt as well. Following our yogurt, we went out to the movie, What To Expect When You're Expecting. It was pretty funny to see what we have to look forward to. I was grateful to have such a fun night with some awesome friends!

the hotel life.

our crew out in summer sales.

It's tradition to have frozen yogurt for my birthday.

love my boy.





No comments:

Post a Comment