Monday, May 14, 2012

2 Fort Smith




I think it's time I write about our new adventure and how things have been going. First of all, we live in a little town called "Fort Smith" in Arkansas. I simply love it! It is the cutest town ever. There are antique shops around every corner, the southern accents are really getting to me, and it has been SO nice to have a walmart and hobby lobby just across the street. I feel extremely spoiled for that!

Colten is doing awesome with summer sales. He has sold a good amount these last two weeks. I am so proud of him.(I would never want to do his job, but he does it well.) We have been spoiled by our hotel who provides gym passes to us to this amazing gym down the road. It seriously has everything and anything. All of us go together most days. (all the couples here, that is.)

Sundays can be a little boring. They are killer at times! nothing to do, living in a hotel, no family around...yes a killer. Mothers day was yesterday! At church this girl got up and sang the most beautiful song about mothers and their child's relationship. I may or may not of got up toward the end and pretended like I had to go to the bathroom, just so I could let out a few tears. (hate crying in front of people) I miss my mama. everyday. But it has surprisingly been easier to move around now. This move was by far easier than my last move to Hawaii. It is almost refreshing to get out of my old town.

School has been keeping me busy. I only have a few more weeks and I'm excited for that! My lectures take forever to get through, but I am learning a lot and for the most part I enjoy it.









mothers day roses.




2 comments:

  1. you are LIVING in Arkansas?!?!? ummm that's right around the corner! what are you doing there? and for how long? email me the deets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are ""AMAZING"" love you!!

    ReplyDelete