Tuesday, September 17, 2013

0 B A N G K O K













click here to watch!

I was doing good about blogging during our Thailand trip, but then towards the end things just got too exciting for me and I didn't find the time to blog. We were so busy shopping around, wheeling and dealing. 

 Now that we are home and settled down (almost settled anyway) I found some time to make a fun little video of all our memories in Bangkok. 

I cannot say enough good about our trip. I'm so glad I closed my eyes and booked our (way too expensive) airlines tickets to Thailand. Sometimes you just gotta press the button and not look back right?

It was worth every penny. I can't wait to go back one day. 



p.s. this is my F I R S T video I've ever made with my camera...go easy on me! enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment