Friday, August 30, 2013

0 grams.

::HALEIWA TOWN + WILDFLOWER WEDNESDAY::
::GRAPEFRUIT TURNED SWEET? + PROUD OF THIS LITTLE MISSIONARY::
                                     
::WHAT PERFECTION LOOKS LIKE + MY LANE OF CHOICE::
:: I LIKE TODAY + FINDING A DESERT ON A TROPICAL ISLAND::


our life over on insta.

our last few grams of us living in paradise. I started using instagram when I moved out here. Back then, I was one of the first to have one. None of my friends had an instagram but me, so I thought I was pretty clever having all these cool edited photos.

Now--->instagram is the new Facebook. Speaking of Facebook, I remember when Facebook was the new myspace. Yeah, I thought I was pretty cool with a myspace account too. I could put really cool slideshows in my profile of pictures of me and my friends and (cough cough) then boyfriend (please don't take me back to those days!)

I ended up deleting my myspace because of my overdramatic high school breakup. It just drew drama to me and I just wanted out. My cousin told me that it was time for a more "mature" social network. A network called Facebook. After several days of heartbreak... I decided to join that Facebook world.

Facebook then evolved into this HUGE network. I loved it! I could talk to all these new boys from all over the state. I could instant message without anyone knowing. I could put up pictures still, just like myspace. I was hooked!

Jump forward to our move here in hawaii, my cousin once again told me I needed a more "mature" network. But this time a more "mature + private" network...instagram. And well, we all know how the story ends.

Social networking will continue to evolve and grow. I'm just grateful to have something that connects me to friends + family. I'm really grateful that it stores my pictures too. Looking back always makes for a good date night between Coco and I.

Facebook was the connection we needed to go on our first date! Instant messenger was my best friend. I would get home from work and get on Facebook. Colten noticed that I would get on around 5 o'clock everyday, so he purposely would get on and chat with me. After about a week of both of us spitting game to each other, we decided it was time for a date.

I'm so glad I decided to join the facebook world. I'm glad I have a memory book with instagram.

I'm excited to see what comes next....






No comments:

Post a Comment