Thursday, July 12, 2012

0 Back in the 801


Plane view of Springville. We flew into the Provo airport for the first time. I love it, it was so small it wasn't a hassle, and we flew down Hobble Creek Canyon. 

We are home for a few days!!! well, Colten was only here for a few days. We decided to come home for the traditional Art City Ametuar tournament. Colten hasn't missed this tournament except for when he was on a mission and didn't touch a golf club for the full two years. It feel so good to be back in the dry heat. Weird I know, but the humidity was kicking our butts in New Orleans.

Everyone keeps asking me what I want to do in these next few weeks, and I just say I want to chill! It feels so good to have whatever I need just at home, and to hang out with our families.

I'm here for Kylie & Kyles wedding also!! I'm so happy I was able to make it. It's been a long time coming;) Sarah and I put a bridal shower together. It was so much fun see all these ladies again. And a beautiful wedding to follow. So happy for her.
following the cutest golfer.

we like to make kylie have big boobs.

Since her and kyle have been dating for 6 years, we figured they know everything about one
another. soo.. we might of just made up the answers as we went..
and made her lick this banana every question.


Funniest game ever. I was laughing so hard I was crying.
Try to put the stick in the hole. blindfolded. 

saying Hi to Keeli on skype. She was out of town!





she made a beautiful bride.


It was a great weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment