Tuesday, April 17, 2012

1 easter 2012

My family came last week, and we had a blast! It was more than wonderful to see them again. I felt right at home. There is nothing better than living in Hawaii, and having your family here.  We of course did all the touristy things such as...swap meet, Hanauma Bay, Dole Factory, eat at all the popular restaurants, and hit every beach on the North Shore. It was great to wake up and call them and go running with my parents, and eat breakfast with my brothers and sister, and hang out with them all week.

Colten had finals (all done with school for the semester!) so he wasn't able to really hang out with us. He did as much as possible, but with golf and finals, there wasn't a lot of free time.










































Best week with my family.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a blast, so glad they were able to make it! Can't wait till it's our turn. See you soon :) :)

    ReplyDelete