Tuesday, April 3, 2012

1 My boo





I love going to the beach with Colten. We don't get to go together that much, because when he is at school or golf, I go to the beach because I am so bored and nothing is more fun than the beach! We are busy getting ready for our next move to Lousiana. We have our tickets booked, and our apartment is rented and set for the next couple. It honestly is amazing how the Lord has his hands in our plan for life. He has been with us every step of the way, and I am so grateful. It gives me comfort knowing we are on the right path. I can feel him, and see him helping us with our plans, and how things have fallen into place.

It has been so nice to not work. Oh my goodness, so nice! I have woke up, worked out, and just gone with the flow each day. I love it. I feel like I am getting a lot of things accomplished because I actually have time to do things now. I go in tomorrow for my final hours. I wasn't suppose to, but Dr. Rosala wanted me to do a surgery with him because he "needs" someone who is trained already. I am too nice, and told him I would. hey, more money for me without the long hours.  I only go in the afternoon. 

My family is coming in a few days. I can't even think about it because I get too excited! Its been 7 long months that I haven't seen them. It's about time for a Tarin reunion! 


 :: Colten getting swallowed by a wave::


the waves are so huge right now, so much fun!







We are at our favorite beach ::sunset beach:: 

I'm thinking I will get a hair cut this week.
It's getting soo long for some reason.
Could it be the Hawaiian sun?

Conference weekend was good! I always love watching our leaders speak their wisdom to the world

However...it was quite early this year with the time difference
good thing for the internet...right Colten:)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog, but it will never let me post a comment. so I am trying again!!! Love you 2 more than words can say :)

    ReplyDelete