Friday, March 30, 2012

0 Phoenix Arizona Trip





















 {yes} this trip was so much fun!
{yes} refreshing
{yes} it was so good to see my inlaws again
{no}  colten didn't win the tournament, but he play really GREAT.. he is getting so close
{yes} he missed most of his putts by and inch or less!!! gosh dang
{yes} I got to see Hilary. She is so cute. she helped us to some good lunch! miss her..
{no} we didn't see Hunger Games. We ran out of time!
{yes} I felt spoiled, we shopped & shopped. I got me some new clothes finally!
{no} I didn't get sunburned.. but Kelli & Mama Lamb sure did! ;)
{yes} we went to my first baseball game. Spring training, it was awesome!
{no} I didn't miss our bed, we had an amazing bed that I am still missing. I forgot how king beds are so big!
{yes} it was so hot, and it feels so good to be back in Hawaii weather
{no} I don't have a husband anymore, because of this book he bought this weekend
{yes} once Pj, Mama Lamb, & Kelli left, I was bored out of my mind hanging with Colten and his team. {yes} we went to Grey Hawk Golf Course and I've got to tell ya, it's so much better riding the cart, rather than walking as I watch Colten golf
{YES} we had an amazing time.. but it feels so good to be home!



No comments:

Post a Comment